Community based in-home services
Memorial Hospital of Carbon County participates in the Wyoming State Community Based In-Home Services program (CBIHS). The program provides services to adults who are unable to perform daily tasks on their own.
Services are available to individual clients based on their needs, and cost is on a sliding-fee schedule based on the economic ability of each client.
- Personal care, which includes bathing, dressing and medication set-up.
- Homemaking, which includes light housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation, correspondence and making phone calls.
- Respite care, which gives a caregiver temporary relief from his or her responsibilities.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERSYS).
The CBIHS team
- Dar Marcotte, manager
- Jamie Bernal, case manager
- Anna Webber, CNA
- Betty Smith, CNA
For more information about the state program visit www.health.wyo.gov.
Back to top »
Get more health information in our health library »