At Memorial Hospital of Carbon County (MHCC), we offer an individual labor and delivery experience for each mother and family. Our obstetric and newborn care team is trained to provide safe encouraging care, and help you have the best possible birthing experience.
Our services include:
- Pain management through epidurals.
- Safe relief of the mother's labor plan.
- Support for the choice of the mother to breast feed or bottle feed.
- Education to help breastfeeding mothers be successful.
- Referrals through Community Public Health as needed.
Call for more information about having your baby at MHCC or to set up a time to tour our unit.
Learn more in our pregnancy health topic center »