Memorial Hospital of Carbon County is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in south central Wyoming.
We are dedicated to providing quality health care to Carbon County residents and visitors. Some of our key services include:
- A trauma-rated emergency department open 24 hours a day
- Radiology and laboratory services available 24 hours a day
- Surgical services: General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Endoscopy
- Four clinic locations.
- Physician staffed trauma-rated emergency services
- Medical/Surgical Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- Radiology; MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-Ray
- Obstetrics Unit
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pain Management
- Ambulance and Classic Air Medical transport services
Please see our comprehensive list of services under the SERVICES tab. We look forward to continuing to increase our available services with additional doctors and updated medical equipment.