Memorial Hospital of Carbon County offers expert care for people with cardiopulmonary conditions and respiratory conditions such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis and lung cancer.
Our team members are highly trained and certified on a state and national level. And each of our providers participates in continuing education so that they are always informed about the latest research and treatments.
The Department Offers:
- Arterial blood gas testing
- Asthma education and instruction on using metered dose inhalers, nebulizers and peak flow meters
- Chest percussion therapy
- Community education for patients with respiratory problems
- Continuous positive airway pressure therapy to treat sleep apnea
- Electrocardiogram testing to measure the electrical activity of the heart
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy
- Holter monitors
- Instruction on proper coughing techniques
- Intubations and airway management
- Pulmonary function testing
Please call us if you have questions or would like additional information about our community education program. A referral is required for respiratory therapy.