HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
- Generous health plan package – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription plan combined though Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Option 1: Medical Coverage-Tier 1: 90/10 after deductible-$1000 individual/$2000 for 2 people/$2500 for 3 or more people. Tier 2: 75/25 after deductible-$2000 individual/$4000 for 2 people/$6000 for 3 or more people. Tier 3: 50/50 after deductible-$3000 individual/$6000 for 2 people/$9000 for 3 or more.
- $20 co-pay for Hospital affiliated Doctors and services.
- $35 co-pay for Blue Cross In-Network
- $50 co-pay for Out-of-Network
- Option 2: Medical Coverage-Tier 1: 90/10 after deductible-$2500 individual/$5000 for family. Tier 2: 75/25 after deductible-$2500 individual/$5000 for family. Tier 3: 50/50 after deductible-$3000 individual/$6000 for family.
- 10% after deductible co-pay for Hospital affiliated Doctors and services.
- 25% after deductible co-pay for Blue Cross In-Network
- 50% co-pay for Out-of-Network
- Employees utilizing our insurance plan will have 100% of allowable charges preventative and well child care covered with the deductible waived.
- Eye coverage is limited to a one-time payment of $40 per calendar year
- Dental Coverage is $2000 per year per individual, deductibles are $50 for individual and $100 for 2 or more people.
- Prescription Coverage see plan
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE (30-40 hours per week) premium is:
- Option 1 – 2.5% of annual base wage.
- Option 2 – 2.0% of annual base wage.
Cost for dependents is as follows:
- Spouse: $200.00/month
- Child: $75/month
Dependent coverage reaches maximum at $350.
PART TIME EMPLOYEES (24-30 hours per week) premium:
Cost adjustment are as follows: Employee pays $90.00/month + 2.0% or 2.5% of annual base wage for self, $200.00/month for spouse and $75.00/month for each child. There is no maximum cap for part-time employees.
Employees are eligible for all benefits the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. If an employee chooses not to enroll at that time, the next opportunity will be at open enrollment in December.
401K RETIREMENT PLAN
- MHCC’s 401k and 457b retirement plan is through One America, with representation through Cherry Torres and Michael Scott, Colorado Hospital Association Financial Advisors (CHAFA). Employees gain employer contributions from:
- Employer Contribution Match – the employer may put in more monies based on employee contribution amounts. The employer may contribute an additional match (this will be voted on annually by the Board of Trustees).
- Fully vested after 6 years of service.
LIFE INSURANCE COVERAGE
- Reliance Standard; serviced through Arthur J. Gallagher Co.
- MHCC pays for life insurance for all full-time employees
- Group 1 Upper Management: $50,000
- Group 2 Middle Management: $25,000
- Group 3 All Other Staff: $15,000
- The policy is portable, and employees may purchase through a payroll deduction additional coverage for themselves or dependents.
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTARY BENEFIT OPPORTUNITIES
- TransAmerica – Universal Life; serviced through Arthur J. Gallagher Co.
- Chubb – Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short Term Disability; serviced through Arthur J. Gallagher Co.
VISION SERVICE PLAN (VSP)
- VSP is a full service vision plan with coverage for exams, lenses, frames, as well as contacts.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICES
- Classica Air Medical
- MASA Medical Transport Solutions
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
- Unlimited phone consultations for counseling (i.e. Mental Health, Family, Marriage, and Financial Counseling).
PAID TIME OFF (PTO) and EXTENDED SICK LEAVE (ESL)
- Employees accrue PTO and ESL every payday. First 3 years, the full-time employee averages 22 days of PTO/year. PTO and ESL are carried from year to year, with a maximum of 240 hours PTO and 280 hours ESL.
*Managers accrue at a slightly higher rate and have a higher bank maximum.
FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PROGRAM (Cafeteria Plan)
All full-time and part-time employees are eligible for the flexible benefits plan – a pre-tax method for health insurance premium conversion, health account and child care costs.
SERVICE AWARDS PROGRAM
We give recognition to employees for years of service with quarterly functions.
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
We provide a small financial fund for those employees that qualify and apply for tuition reimbursement for continuing education.