Memorial Hospital of Carbon County participates in the State of Wyoming’s Department of Health, Aging Division, Community Living sections, Wyoming Home Services program. The program provides services to Wyoming Senior Citizens and disabled adults ages eighteen (18) years of age or older who experience difficulty performing daily tasks on their own. Priorities shall be given to persons who are at risk for premature institutionalization and be in need of the program.
Services are available to individual clients based on their needs, and cost is based on a sliding-fee scale and the economic ability of each client.
- Care coordination, which includes assessing needs, developing care plans, arranging services, and coordinating the provision of services amongst provider
- Personal care, which includes transferring, bathing/showering, skin care, dressing as well as other personal care
- Homemaking, which includes light housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation, correspondence and errands
- Respite care, which gives a caregiver temporary relief from his or her responsibilities
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
Call us at 307-324-8353.
For more information about the state program visit www.health.wyo.gov/aging.