In memory of Memorial Hospital of Carbon County EMT Tyeler Harris, a memorial scholarship fund has been created to support others who are committed to a career in rural healthcare through emergency services. Options are available for first responders who wish to earn their EMT-Basic, Advanced, or Intermediate certification.
- A minimum of two (2) scholarships will be available annually in the amount of $500.00 each.
- Recipients are eligible for a one-time award.
- Applications remain open and can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
- A resident of Carbon County for at least six months
- Complete a minimum 1-page essay demonstrating commitment to EMS and rural medicine, future plans, community involvement, and financial need
- Proof of enrollment in training for EMT course
- Submit completed application and required documents to the contact information below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Click here to download and print the application form >>
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS:
Contact: Stephanie Hinkle, 307-324-8378
*Donations can be made to this scholarship fund by visiting www.imhcc.com/about-us/mhcc-foundation/online-giving/. All donations are tax deductible.