As the leading healthcare provider in Carbon County, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of Wyoming citizens through preventive care and health awareness.
Due to significant increases in COVID-19 positivity rates, MHCC Administration and the COVID-19 Steering Committee have made the decision to reactivate the No Visitor Policy within the hospital. This policy will take effect as of 8:00 AM, November 19, 2020.
The following exceptions will be applied:
- Expectant mothers will be allowed to have one (1) designated birth partner during labor and delivery.
- One (1) parent will be allowed during post-partum newborn appointments.
- Minors may be accompanied by one (1) parent or guardian.
- Patients requiring the assistance of a caregiver, such as a patient with dementia, will be allowed to have one (1) person accompany them.
- Patients nearing end of life will be allowed one (1) designated visitor.
Anyone entering Memorial Hospital of Carbon County will be required to complete the COVID-19 screening process at approved entrances. Face masks must be worn at all times and proper hand hygiene followed.
We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this decision as we continue to put your health and wellbeing first.