At Memorial Hospital of Carbon County (MHCC), our highly-skilled providers are proud to serve patients in Rawlins and the outlying communities. The OB department strives to provide a patient centered environment for the mother and family as you welcome the birth of a special new loved one. Our caring nurses are here to offer an individual labor and delivery experience for each mother and family.
The Obstetrics unit is small enough to deliver individualized care and advanced enough to provide safe and comprehensive care for high-risk OB patients. We are proud to bring the latest standards of practice to each and every patient.
We offer a variety of care options for mom to choose from including:
- Natural birth
- Pain control and epidural 24 hours a day
- Skin-to-skin contact for both vaginal and cesarean births
- Delayed cord clamping
- Newborn rooming-in to promote bonding
- Surgical intervention as needed
- Car seat inspection and education